Precautions Regarding Photography in the Shrine Precincts
For taking snapshots to commemorate prayers and visits to the shrine, it is not necessary to submit an application form or to contact the shrine in advance (including photographers who will be traveling to the shrine).
Please be aware that the shrine grounds are a sacred place of prayer, and please take photos in a quiet and peaceful manner.
The following acts that may cause disrespect or inconvenience to worshippers are strictly prohibited.
1) Photographing only without praying (visitation)
2) Filming inside the shrine pavilions (including during prayers)
(3) Loudly shouting while filming *Please be especially quiet in the vicinity of the main shrine building (inside the open wall).
(4) Taking pictures while occupying a specific area for a long period of time
(5) Using large equipment, reflectors, tools, or rugs such as woolen cloths.
(6) Unauthorized photographing of priests, priestesses, or other worshippers
Please note that we may ask you to stop filming, delete the filming data, or ask you to leave the venue if we deem it inappropriate to film.